Last Wednesday was probably one of the worst days I have ever encountered in my life (so far anyways). I was at work continuing my cross training into reception, when I got the call that ruined a good day at work. I got a call from an anonymous person mumbling something about a bomb. When I asked the caller to repeat what they said they said "There is a bomb in the building." I had to go tell a manager about the incident, while I was telling the manager we got 2 more calls and we were told to evacuate the building and all the people in the building. We evacuated everyone in less than 5 minutes, and the cops were called. And there was no bomb thank goodness, but still who calls in a bomb threat? I just hope this does not become a habitat I'm not sure how much much stress I can take.
No comments:
Post a Comment